Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our list of FAQ’s to help you answer any question you might have. If you can’t find the answer free shoot us an email at email@example.com
- I’m a laborer, why I don’t see anything when I log into the app or apply to jobs?
- The app works for you, so you don’t apply to jobs like a the traditional job board. As a laborer you don’t see anything until a business reaches out to you. Make sure your notifications are enabled so that you can respond immediately. Think of it like going fishing, your profile is the “bait” and you have to wait until the businesses “fish” bite, for any action.
- I’m a Business owner but i don’t see anyone in my browse category.
- The app is location based, so it could be that you are the first in your area to create a profile. Try increasing your radius by editing your profile or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’m a Home owner but i don’t see anyone in my browse category.
- The app is location based, so it could be that you are the first in your area to create a profile. If you want to find someone to help you with your project contact us at email@example.com
- I want to set up my payment info, but the verification center is asking for my website, but I do not have a website; what do I do?
- Whether you are a business owner or a laborer, you can use your Facebook profile’s web address as your website if you do not have one.
- What if I don’t have a Facebook?
- Why is my app freezing?
- Sometimes you may need to update your phones software to be compatible with the current version of Worker Pro. Try updating and then use the app.